Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted Class 10th annual examination 2018 on March, CBSE board class 10th result 2018 is not published yet, keep your eyes continue on this site for result. CBSE Class 10th result 2018 will publish soon, candidates of CBSE Board 10th result 2018 can get here. cbseresults.nic.in
cbseresults.nic.in 2018 Class 10th Result 2018. CBSE Board X Std Result 2018 Zone Wise (Delhi, Ajmer, Allahabad, Patna Region (Bihar & Jharkhand), Chennai and Panchkula Regions) Class 10th Result. CBSE (central board of secondary education) affiliates all schools approved by central government of India.
CBSE 10th Result 2018 Updates
cbseresults.nic.in 2018 Class 10th Result 2018 (Chennai & Trivandrum Region) Result has been announced check cbseresults.nic.in
For results of CBSE class, 10 CBSE has made a special arrangement to allow students to check their respective results on the website www.results.nic.in. CBSE class 10 results can also be received through SMS (short message service).
cbseresults.nic.in 2018 Class 10
The CBSE board was established firstly in Delhi city. The institute includes the most leading boards of India that is increasing its structure at every passage of moment. CBSE conducts and takes the examination of the Schools as well as all India level test and issues them certificates to the successful candidates.
- cbse.nic.in Class 10th Result 2018 CBSE Board X Std Result 2018 Zone Wise (Delhi, Ajmer, Allahabad, Patna Region (Bihar & Jharkhand), Chennai and Panchkula Regions) Class 10th Result.
- The stress level was seen low among the students after writing the paper. The students seem quite satisfied with the question paper.The CBSE class 10 results 2018 are about to be declared soon.
- As the cbseresults.nic.in 2018 Class 10th Result 2018 to declared soon the students are seen to be in bit stress as the grades of the CBSE class 10 results 2018 will scale their admission into science, arts, commerce.
1. Ajmer, 2. Panchkula, 3. Guwahati, 4. Chennai, 5. Allahabad, 6. Bhubaneswar, 7. Patna, 8. All Regions – Private Candidates 9. All Regions
The position holder for CBSE Class 10th candidates will be awarded in with cash prizes, scholarships and fully concession fees for the next education level in the higher studies. CBSE board organizes special events and functions in the honor of these students for their appreciation in CBSE Class 10th results 2018. cbseresults.nic.in
This year, 12,15,551 examinees of CBSE Board has attended the 10 Board Annual Exam 2018. CBSE 10th Exam 2018 started in March 2018 and ended on 1st week of April 2018. cbseresults.nic.in
How to get Class 10th Exam Result 2018 Orissa board 2018, There are many ways to get Class 10th CBSE Board Exam Result 2018 like through SMS, Mobile, Online.
How to check the result in online:
- Step 1 Visit the official website of CBSE Board at www.cbseresults.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in.
- Step 2 On the home page open the examination section tab will be given.
- Step 3 Now click on all regions will be given.
- Step 4 Now open the Result of CBSE Class X 2018 link will be provided, click on it.
- Step 5 Now enter your roll number or seat number and then submit on it.
- Step 6 Result will be check on school wise, school code, region wise.
- Step 7 Save it, take print out of it for future purpose.
CBSE 10th Board Grading System 2018:
The grading system for the CBSE Board Results will be available on the official notification. The aspirants can follow our web portal for latest updates. See the below table to know more about CBSE 10th Board Grading System.
A1 – for 91 to 100 marks (grade point is 10)
A2 – for 81 to 90 marks (grade point is 9)
B1 – for 71 to 80 marks (grade point is 8)
B2 – for 61 to 70 marks (grade point is 7)
C1 – for 51 to 60 marks (grade point is 6)
C2 – for 41 to 50 marks (grade point is 5)
D –For 33 to 40 marks (grade point is 4)
E1 – for 21 to 32 marks (no grade point)
E2 – for 00 to 20 marks (no grade point)
How to Calculate Percentage for One Subject?
- Percentage of One Subject = Grade Point of the Subject multiplied by 9.5 . Example: If candidates get an A2 in Hindi and his Grade Point are 9. Then the estimated percentage will be 9 9.5 = 85.5 % in the subject
How to Calculate Overall Percentage?
- Overall Percentage = CGPA multiplied by 9.5 . To convert your CGPA into the percentage, you need to multiply it by 9.5. If a student gets a CGPA os 8.2. So, multiply it by 9.5: 8.2 x 9.5 = 77.9 Therefore, with a CGPA of 8.2, your percentage stands at 77.9.